DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Legend
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok.. so all my OTA stations worked almost flawlessly a week ago.. and for some reason not a single one works now, I made sure the setting in HD was set to offair, and even rebooted the thing.. not a single station shows any signal at ALL.. i did notice that there are some things different in the menus witch should mean that a software update.. but other then that.. why?

·
Premium Member
21,657 Posts
What receiver do you have?

Are you missing any satellite channels, or just OTA?

The ViP receivers, FYI, require either subscription to an HD package OR paying the enabling fee to receive OTA. It is possible for the receiver to "lose" its authorization in such a way that it thinks you don't have authorization to receive even the OTA.

If this turns out to be the problem, a call to Dish and asking the CSR to "hit" your receiver would be required to get things working again. I'm just guessing though since I don't know what kind of receiver you have.

·
Legend
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok.. so yea.. i checked.. and it's tight.. no idea.. today.. all of them started working..

humm.. was there a software update? ohh well. i will keep ya posted.. thx everyone

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.