DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Icon
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since the ox10B update I have ota channels but there doesn't seem to be a buffer on the ota channels, if I try to rewind , it just locks up like a pause. Also, when I start a record in the middle of a show then play it back later I get a black screen. Anyone else having this issue?

·
Registered
5,957 Posts
bnglbill said:
Since the ox10B update I have ota channels but there doesn't seem to be a buffer on the ota channels, if I try to rewind , it just locks up like a pause. Also, when I start a record in the middle of a show then play it back later I get a black screen. Anyone else having this issue?
No, OTA appears to be buffering just fine on mine....I used it a few times during da Bears game on Sunday.

Try unplugging the HR20 for five minutes, and then plugging it back in...when it comes on, let it fully initialize/settle and then see if OTA buffers for ya.

·
Icon
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hasan said:
No, OTA appears to be buffering just fine on mine....I used it a few times during da Bears game on Sunday.

Try unplugging the HR20 for five minutes, and then plugging it back in...when it comes on, let it fully initialize/settle and then see if OTA buffers for ya.
I did a red button reset (first one since 0x10b) and that seems to have corrected this problem for now. Thanks

·
Legend
214 Posts
bnglbill said:
I have had it happen twice to me. I can change the channel to watch tv again, but the live dvr capabilities are disabled until a red button reset:(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.