DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a recent (as of Tuesday) D* defector, and absolutely love my ViP622 so far.

One thing I miss about the D*TiVo was that, while viewing the guide, the channel up/down buttons functioned as page up/page down, and you used the arrow up/down to move one channel at a time.

Is there any configuration I'm just not seeing that accomplishes this? Should I tack it onto the "wish list" thread?

Thanks,
David

· 622 Tips & Trick Keeper
9,883 Posts
Your remove has page up and down buttons. They are those little buttons with the arrows up and down in the top right of the remote.

And... :welcome_s to the site. Hope you find the site useful and hang around for a bit.

2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ron Barry said:
Your remove has page up and down buttons.
Thanks for the reply - yep, I see those buttons, it's just that the channel up/down are more convenient without having to shift the remote in my hand, and more importantly, I'm fighting muscle memory after several years of doing it that way. :)

And... :welcome_s to the site. Hope you find the site useful and hang around for a bit.
Thanks! I already have found a few tidbits here since Tuesday. :)

· Legend
236 Posts
FarmerDave said:
Thanks for the reply - yep, I see those buttons, it's just that the channel up/down are more convenient without having to shift the remote in my hand, and more importantly, I'm fighting muscle memory after several years of doing it that way. :)

Thanks! I already have found a few tidbits here since Tuesday. :)
Yep, I agree. The D* remote functions like Tivo too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.