DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Cool Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had my HR20 for about 2 weeks. I've had a couple empty/partial recordings. But, last night I recorded Numb3rs (series link). I watched it this morning. At about 48 minutes into it I get the end-of-recording prompt asking if I wanted to delete or keep the recording. It isn't listed as a partial recording. When I went back to watch it again I displayed the status bar at the bottom of the screen and it showed the recording to be 1 hour. I FF to 45 minutes into the recording and began watching. It did the same thing at 48 minutes. I was watching on the Dallas/Fort Worth CBS HD channel. Is this the partial recording bug or something else? It's running version 0xe3. I searched through the forums for something similar but didn't notice anything other than the obvious partial recording bug symptoms. Thanks.

·
Cool Member
21 Posts
I've had the same thing except it happens around the 58 min mark and only on Desperate Housewives. The end is there it is just an empty blue screen that I can FF thru. I then set it to record past the end for 3 min and it happened again except that it picked up again the next show started. It is almost like an end of show bug.
GeoffQ

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.