DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Hall Of Fame
10,062 Posts
Back in 1987 when things were all going downhill and no one was getting raises at work the cable company raised the rates 3 times that year, I dropped it on that basis and went to renting a movie when I really wanted one.
I found out about DirecTV in 1996 and have been satisfied with them ever since.
I have a mother, an aunt and a cousin that all have / had cable. I have stayed in many hotel rooms with cable. The dentist I go to has cable in the waiting room. They all had blurry pictures on the TVs no matter what brand of TV they had.
My aunt and cousin have since switched to DirecTV and can not believe the difference.

· Hall Of Fame
1,218 Posts
"jimmie57" said:
Back in 1987 when things were all going downhill and no one was getting raises at work the cable company raised the rates 3 times that year, I dropped it on that basis and went to renting a movie when I really wanted one.
I found out about DirecTV in 1996 and have been satisfied with them ever since.
I have a mother, an aunt and a cousin that all have / had cable. I have stayed in many hotel rooms with cable. The dentist I go to has cable in the waiting room. They all had blurry pictures on the TVs no matter what brand of TV they had.
My aunt and cousin have since switched to DirecTV and can not believe the difference.
You should get your dentist switched to DIRECTV. Better product/price, plus you can use the Refer-A-Friend discount...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.