DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Charter Gold Club Member
22,056 Posts
From the article...
"Those animals are subject to all sorts of terrible fates in some cases," Vergerio said.
"Animals have been stolen and slaughtered, they've been raped, they've escaped from
the nativity scenes and have been struck by cars and killed. Just really unfathomable
things have happened to them."
...stolen? ...raped? ...slaughtered?

If PETA's assertions of such outrageous acts are factual, this doesn't say much for the
human animal, now does it?

BTW, just how does PETA go about determining that an animal has been raped? :shrug:

·
Hall Of Fame
21,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I like how the response after they found out it was human type critters being used in the SAME display the response was "Never mind". Maybe they need to start a PETH branch right around Christmas time each year.

BTW, just how does PETA go about determining that an animal has been raped?
How do they know it wasn't consentual? :rolleyes:

·
Hall Of Fame
2,472 Posts
Go down to Blockbuster and rent season one of Penn & Teller's marvelous Bulls**t series and learn all you need to know about this group of insane terrorists.

·
Charter Gold Club Member
22,056 Posts
Trying to restrain myself............ah, it's no use! :nono:

Consensual

I feel so-o-o much better, now.... :sure:

·
Goblin the Pug
4,885 Posts
None of them ever said "no", so it couldn't be rape! In any case, they had it coming... tromping around almost naked ... who can resist a girl wearing just a fur coat and blinking those doe eyes at you?

·
AllStar
57 Posts
Good one Nick............and how many live animals have any of us seen in a Nativity scene??

Nick said:
From the article......stolen? ...raped? ...slaughtered?

If PETA's assertions of such outrageous acts are factual, this doesn't say much for the
human animal, now does it?

BTW, just how does PETA go about determining that an animal has been raped? :shrug:

·
Icon
761 Posts
Danny R said:
None of them ever said "no", so it couldn't be rape! In any case, they had it coming... tromping around almost naked ... who can resist a girl wearing just a fur coat and blinking those doe eyes at you?
The horse said "Nay". The chicken said "**** a doo", but it was just misunderstood. :lol:

·
Godfather
289 Posts
I used to live in the Tidewater area of Virginia, where PETA is based. The locals there will tell you that PETA stands for People Embarrassing the Tidwater Area.

·
Hall Of Fame
21,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
People Enjoying Tasty Animals, my kind of organization, even if I can't spell. :D

·
Banned
11,498 Posts
Or People Eating Tender Animals. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts