DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Legend
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey, anyone in PHX, after the storms tonight, loose signals on some stations.. ie some sat's are not coming in now.. such as the locals via sat (over air ok) ?? or is it just me and my dish got nocked about?? thanks bob

update, its me... but just one 700 with the problem... gonna reboot, was LOS for awhile, maybe 0254 dont like losing signal for so long

nevermind.. system reboot fix the problem... have a nice nite...

1 Posts
azbob said:
hey, anyone in PHX, after the storms tonight, loose signals on some stations.. ie some sat's are not coming in now.. such as the locals via sat (over air ok) ?? or is it just me and my dish got nocked about?? thanks bob

update, its me... but just one 700 with the problem... gonna reboot, was LOS for awhile, maybe 0254 dont like losing signal for so long

nevermind.. system reboot fix the problem... have a nice nite...
From one AZBob to another, I had (have) the same problem. Total satellite signal loss from storm last night. However, I tried a reset, but now both receivers (one HD regular and one SD DVR) are stuck in the setup and can't move forward because there is no satellite signal.

I get ZERO signal from Sat 101 and Sat 109 (?) but get low and intermittent signal from Sat 110 (?). Anyway, I'm thinking (hoping) it is simply an alignment issue because I am getting SOME signal through. This is the first really big rain storm since I had my dish repositioned to my roof. I called DTV and have a tech coming out tomorrow morning to hopefully resolve the issue, but until then, we have no TV at all. Kids are not happy...:mad:

What did you specifically do to get your system back up and running?

· Éminence grise
8,457 Posts
:welcome_s to dbstalk, BFRedrocks (from an ex-AzBob). I didn't have Directv when I lived there, but cable often went out for a few days at a time with some of the more intense monsoons. If you can easily access your dish, you might check the connections for moisture.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.