DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Charter Gold Club Member
22,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My eldest son, who is currently on lock-down in Afghanistan due to muslim upheavals in the middle-east, mentioned a new photographic device that should appeal to both pro and amateur photographers interested in time-lapse photography.

My son writes:
"One of the kids I went to church with and hiked with in NM has invented a device, along with three of his buddies from Stanford. I pledged some money up front to get their project off the ground. The project's fund-raising was a success and they have completed their first round of production. The device is called Radian. It is a programmable time-lapse device for digital cameras and certain smart phones with on-board cameras. I'm not that much into photography, but thought it was cool to support a really neat kid and his invention. If you find their product on-line, there is a little promo video. The kid I know is Marcus,"
Well, I did find the Radian on the "kickstarter" website and am very impressed, so much so that I wanted to share it with everyone here on the board.

Be sure to watch the video.

--------------------------------------

Radian: a motion time-lapse device for everyone

Link: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/207087339/radian-a-motion-time-lapse-device-for-everyone

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.