DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do you like the silver color they are using now for components? I noticed Sony with this change more than others. My Sony Wega TV is this color.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Actually, no. I prefer matte black... it (minus the lights) disappears into the dark when you are watching a movie with the lights off.... but hey, that's me.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol....:D , I don't know, looks like it. It's either one big button or a trackball.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looks like if I'll have to get used to silver HT componenents, my VCR crapped out (after a power surge) the other day and all of Philips VCRs are now silver (I want to replace with one of their SVHS models). So the 721 will be my second silver component.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Silver seems to be the trend. Krell's new line is all silver, really sweet looking stuff. Just wish I had the $14,000- to dump on the Amp & Pre-Amp. 200 watts per channel of raw power will really piss-off the neighbors.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
This trend toward silver is really starting to get on my nerves. I've spent the last 10 years building my home theater components in black. Now with this retro silver thing, my home theater rack looks like an oreo cookie.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.