DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Mentor
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Actually not enough "flashes" going on. I can live with pixelization for bulls games on comcast every few seconds. I can live with the slightest hint of bad weather shutting down my signal for sci-fi and a few other channels while rest chug along. I can live with searching for signal when I'm watching a recorded program. I can not live with 6 foot tall, hundred pound, hot accented mostly naked women who consistantly morph into less hot half naked women. Hd was made for married men to once a year watch and enjoy hd in all it's glory. It was like getting a lump of coal. Bah hum bug.

·
I used to be a rocket scientist
12,182 Posts
Sounds like problems with your dish alignment and/or local feed for CBS. We never lose channels like SciFi in bad weather except for a second or two of pixelation during downpours. And our CBS, while not as good as Fox and ABC, still looks very good most of the time and has gotten better over the last few weeks.

I didn't get to record the Victoria's Secret show but if you like half-naked, 100 pound models, do a search and record Bikini Destinations in HD. That'll tide you over. ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.