DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Hall Of Fame
5,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Playboy TV will add a weekend news show to its lineup in September with the premiere of The Weekend Flash.

While details were sketchy at press time, the network will offer a recap of the day's general, entertainment and sports news each Friday, Saturday and Sunday beginning Sept. 6 -- fronted by nude, female news anchors, the network said.

This sounds like the samething as the Naked News? It is an internet newscast where the anchors male and female stripped.

·
Native American Potentate
8,308 Posts
Well its not terribly original. But doesn't the all that news distract you from the ecdysiasm?

·
Icon
844 Posts
Now they're ripping off NakedNews, a superior nude news format with real pretty women (not plastic surgical nightmares), acerbic wit, full screen streaming video that looks a lot better than many DBS channels, and a monthly charge much much cheaper than the Playboy Channel's.

Not that I've ever watched such a filthy thing on my computer. :blush:

-Lyle J.P.

·
Banned
11,498 Posts
I saw the Naked News on Riplys a few months ago. In all seriousness, I dont know how someone could watch serious news, while these women are stripping. :confused:

·
Hall Of Fame
3,434 Posts
I think the news is secondary, just like when you have a Stripping French Maid "visit" for a bachelor party, the quality of her cleaning skills are often not very important :p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.