DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Banned
6,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As you know we have added a new Tetris game for a way for our members to take a break and have some fun!

I also have the following games available for install if you the members are interested.

Snipers - A great first-person-shooter game with great graphics.
Spaceship - Spaceship Shootemup! Nice graphics.
Minesweeper - the classic Windows game!
5Stones - a classic Chinese board game.
Samurai Warrior - a fighting game that's quite high quality.
Flash Pacman - the classic!
Frogger - another classic!
Galactic Warrior - a Space Invaders-like game.
Pong - this is a very basic version!

All games are in shockwave flash format. Please let me know if your interested in any or all of them. While we are a DBS site I feel it is sometimes nice to kick back and have fun and what better place to do it then on your favorite DBS site. :)

Annother addition I am looking to make is (and would like your input on if you think I should make them or not.)

Search the Internet from within DBSTalk.COM!

Now from within DBSTalk.COM you can search your favorite search engine (google, yahoo, alta vista, excite & lycos). I have seen a few board install this add on and the users have loved it.

You input is welcomed!

· God Bless America!
2,534 Posts
My votes go to (in this order):

PacMan
Frogger
Minesweeper
Pong
5Stones

As for the internet, I think that it's an okay idea from the home page, but that it shouldn't be available on every page (too distracting from the content of the page, IMHO). Very nice site! Good job on all the new features!

· Banned
11,498 Posts
Cool!
Heres the games I wouldnt mind having-
Snipers
Spaceship
Galactic Warrior
Samurai Warrior

· Hall Of Fame
7,657 Posts
Or we could have a huge links page that has a link of games on the internet that are for free. Everyone could contribute of the game sites that they know of. I know of a site where you can play monopoly, sorry, and other Parker Brothers games for free against other players on the internet. That is just an example.

· God Bless America!
2,534 Posts
I've been looking at some of the Shockwave (not to be confused with Flash) games available, and some of them look REALLY great. I'm downloading the Shockwave Player right now. All these years after it's release (and I even own Macromedia Flash...) it's about time to stop being lazy:)

· Banned
6,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

· Banned
11,498 Posts
Wow Snipers is really cool, but I need a lot of practice :D
Spaceships is like a really advanced verson of a game I used to play called Zapper. I'm adicted :)

· Banned
6,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Steve, I like Frogger and PacMan myself. :)

I also put in the Internet Search Feature. Currently it is on the top of our main forum page. However after a few days of getting people hooked on it I plan on moving it to somewhere else on the screen. :)

· Banned
11,498 Posts
I like it on the botton better, like at AVS and TiVo :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.