DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Cool Member
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, does anyone know if it's possible just to order 1 weekend of DirecTV ESPN Gameplan. I checked the D* website and couldn't see how to. But read in an unreliable sports forum that one can order just a weekend for ~ $21 over the phone.

Can anyone confirm this?

·
Godfather
362 Posts
I did it last year... just call them (cannot do it with remote or on website) and ask for a specific game. All the Saturday games will be authorized. Forget the price but was about $20 something. This has been true the past several years, so should be OK this year. Good luck!

·
Up The Irons!
5,775 Posts
I think it's $29.95 per weekend.

·
Legend
100 Posts
Well, last year I was able to order the UF games via my remote. However, when my receiver crapped out and I got shipped a new one, I no longer have the option to buy anything PPV with my remote. I didn't have a phone line connected before...I don't know what happened.

Anyway, I can't find anything on the DTV website allowing Pay-Per-Day to be purchased online. Kind of a bummer. I guess I'll call them. It sure would be nice to be able to buy PPV without a stupid phone line.

·
AllStar
70 Posts
Wildcat said:
Ordered KSU vs. Texas last year via remote. 21.95 for the day.
I ordered a single game last year also, Oregon vs. Cal for $21.95.

I was able to find an order form for it right on the listing in the DirecTV online program grid. It processed and activated on my DVR instantly. Pricy, but at least it was convenient.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.