DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I have (1) 622 and (2) 211's right now... Is it possible to "trade in" my 2 211's for a second 622 ?

The house logistics would make life easier and would save me the leasing fee on one receiver, right?... End result would be (2) 622's and no 211's.

I have 2 coax's from the switch to where the second 622 would go - no service call needed, just a hardware swap, I think.

Has anyone done this? any issues I'm missing?

Thanks,
Ed

597 Posts
eddiem said:
Hi,

I have (1) 622 and (2) 211's right now... Is it possible to "trade in" my 2 211's for a second 622 ?

The house logistics would make life easier and would save me the leasing fee on one receiver, right?... End result would be (2) 622's and no 211's.

I have 2 coax's from the switch to where the second 622 would go - no service call needed, just a hardware swap, I think.

Has anyone done this? any issues I'm missing?

Thanks,
Ed
You can trade them. Although it may save you the additional receiver fee, your monthly rate would still increase. The 2 extra 211s on your account cost $14 right now ($7 each), and an extra 622 would be $17 ($3 increase).

Since there most likely isn't a line that runs from where the 622 (where 211 #1 is) would be to the other 211 (#2) is, our system would require a tech visit to set up the install.

If you want details on the upgrade, please send me a PM with your phone number or account number

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.