DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
AllStar
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to switch the location of the power inserter. It currently runs directly off the 4-way splitter that is connected to the dish. However, I need it moved to an H25 that is currently connected to a second splitter, which comes after the initial 4-way. Is that possible? Or must the power inserter run only be connected to a single splitter? I'm handy and can switch the wiring around, just want to make sure I have everything in it's proper place. Thanks in advance.

·
"Jack Of All Trades, Master Of Some"
841 Posts
sangs said:
I need to switch the location of the power inserter. It currently runs directly off the 4-way splitter that is connected to the dish. However, I need it moved to an H25 that is currently connected to a second splitter, which comes after the initial 4-way. Is that possible? Or must the power inserter run only be connected to a single splitter? I'm handy and can switch the wiring around, just want to make sure I have everything in it's proper place. Thanks in advance.
It will work if the H25 is using the power pass port on both splitters

Attachments

·
"Jack Of All Trades, Master Of Some"
841 Posts
sangs said:
So it's OK then to daisy chain the power pass through ports? (That's probably what I should have asked initially.)
yes, it should be fine. (updated photo also)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.