DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
DBSTalk Club Member
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had recorded a PPV movie a couple of months ago, with the intention of paying for it at some point when I was ready to watch it... I know I could have paid for it and then kept it, but I feared having to do a full reset of the machine and losing it before I was able to watch it.

Anyways, when I went to pay for it and watch it last night, there was no longer an option to pay for it. I got through the first few minutes and then got a "searching for authorized content" message. I had no options anywhere to pay for the movie.

No big deal, just a note to others. It's a cool feature that I can record PPV now and decide later if I want to buy. But careful about waiting too long to make the decision.

·
DBSTalk Club Member
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
DVDKingdom said:
On the R15 it would tell you the expire date at which point the recording would be automatically deleted, HR20 users don't get this info and could run into this situation you just experienced. At least this way the program doesn't just vanish.
I had used the "Keep" function on it to prevent it from being deleted. I guess it would be nice to know when something is going to expire - kept or not.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.