DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· AllStar
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was browsing my guide and noticed Superhero Movie (Extended Version) was upcoming on channel 666-1. When I click on info there is no price listed. When I set it to record a $ sign appears in the recordings list. Does anyone know if you watch or record this movie from this channel will there be a charge since no price is listed in the info like there is on the PPV channels?
Just curious

Thanks

· Icon
617 Posts
grafixfreak said:
I was browsing my guide and noticed Superhero Movie (Extended Version) was upcoming on channel 666-1. When I click on info there is no price listed. When I set it to record a $ sign appears in the recordings list. Does anyone know if you watch or record this movie from this channel will there be a charge since no price is listed in the info like there is on the PPV channels?
Just curious

Thanks
You have to pay the devil to watch content on that channel. ;)

· Hall Of Fame
5,510 Posts
grafixfreak said:
Just curious

Thanks
it's not a move and will just show a blank screen.

· Godfather
318 Posts
You know, it would be clever on DirecTV's part to make 666 an exclusive Horror Movie PPV channel. It's a bit out of the way of the other PPVs, but it's a number synonymous with evil and the devil...themes typically what horror movies cater to.

· Hall Of Fame
5,510 Posts
kw2957 said:
You know, it would be clever on DirecTV's part to make 666 an exclusive Horror Movie PPV channel. It's a bit out of the way of the other PPVs, but it's a number synonymous with evil and the devil...themes typically what horror movies cater to.
666 is a sports over flow channel and makeing a movie channel will not fit in to there numbering system.

· Hall Of Fame
5,510 Posts
all cubs games are in HD this year and I just saw ad saying that it is in HD.

If they don't what is the best way to get free stuff when I call DTV to get them to fix it.

The reds side just says TBA in there HD slot.

There are 2 MLB HD slots for the game so they can just map 666-1 and 673-1 to them.

· Godfather
437 Posts
the new guy said:
The price...your SOUL!!!!

:lol:
Reminds me of a great John Ritter comedy from the early '90s, "Stay Tuned". In it, a guy buys a cool new satellite system from a really evil salesman... you can figure out the rest. Ironically, it was made several years before D* or E* went on the air.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.