DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
11,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
VH-1 Classic is reguarded as one of the channels with the worst PQ. This is due to 3 reasons, the orginal source, age of content and E*s compression. But right now is is awsome! Hardly any pixelation on the black backgrounds and no pixelation on any of the other colors. Keep it up E*!!! :)

·
Hall Of Fame
1,117 Posts
I still look forward to Dish adding VH1 Country, VH1 Soul, and VH1 Mega Hits. I really want that entire MTV digital suite.

G

·
I have VH1 Classic on Dish and digital cable.... The PQ is about the same on both.... It has improved here lately on the Dish.... Keep it up E*

·
Hall Of Fame
1,117 Posts
I still think Viacom should get a swift kick in the "ASSets" for their changing MTV Hard Rock to MTV Jams. MTV Jams is basically MTV minus the very few rock and loads of pop songs.

·
Icon/Supporter
873 Posts
Even MTV2 lately has been playing an excess of hip hop videos. How much longer will they force Jay-Z, Fat Joe, and Ludacris down our throats?

BTW, it's Rock Weekend on MTV2. Enjoy it while you can!

·
Hall Of Fame
21,331 Posts
VH-1 Classics should fulfill one channel of the public service requirements in the education category. It is great at educating today's youth about classical music. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.