DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
AllStar
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been recently informed by DirecTV that I am now and Premiere Customer and was given 24 free PPV coupons.

What I would like to know is how did I qualify and what is in it for me?

I also noticed the night after I accepted the free coupons I received a R-15 update.
Maybe that was happenstance but I don't know.

I know this has probably been discussed before but I am not digging to find the info.

Thanks.:)

·
Icon
545 Posts
Kichigai said:
I have been recently informed by DirecTV that I am now and Premiere Customer and was given 24 free PPV coupons.

What I would like to know is how did I qualify and what is in it for me?

I also noticed the night after I accepted the free coupons I received a R-15 update.
Maybe that was happenstance but I don't know.

I know this has probably been discussed before but I am not digging to find the info.

Thanks.:)
You are such a "Great Customer", they want to keep you!
So go ahead and use one of the Free Pay per View coupons!
Don't worry about the really veryfine print (so fine, it' not ledgible)

You are an "A" list customer, we would like to keep you as a customer! By useing a free Pay per View coupon you agree to a lifetime commotment to DirecTTv. This commitment is subject to an earlytermination fee determined by your age, life expectancy and how much life insurance you have.

:lol: :lol: :D

·
Icon
642 Posts
iceman2a said:
You are an "A" list customer, we would like to keep you as a customer! By useing a free Pay per View coupon you agree to a lifetime commotment to DirecTTv. This commitment is subject to an earlytermination fee determined by your age, life expectancy and how much life insurance you have.
Is that really on the coupon?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.