DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Icon
665 Posts
Rnrboy said:
Yeah, I actually got nothing. Just hoping someone steps up!
Here's a bit of info for old time's sake:

HBOFilms Hemingway & Gellhorn, premieres Monday, May 28 at 9PM (East)
Kung Fu Panda 2 on HBO

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Part 2) (guessing this is on HBO, but couldn't tell from the HBO programming guide highlight of what is coming up in May)

The Change-Up (very funny movie, even if it's as old a story as it is) on Cinemax
Beginners on Cinemax

Starz's website that normally features programming highlights is not showing anything currently, otherwise I'd toss something in for them.

Epix is still their usual unhelpful selfs when it comes to being to look ahead any reasonable distance

And Showtime, at least at last check, was still ignorant about getting their schedule's highlights highlighted in any useful manner.

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful, but best wishes to everyone in their TV watching :up:

·
Icon
665 Posts
Here's a bonus that I hope I remember myself:
HDNet has a special "sneak preview" of Meeting Evil (Samuel L. Jackson, Luke Wilson) by Magnolia Films. Special, sneak preview, because it airs on HDNet before it makes its theatrical run. Airing on May 2nd multiple times. Check website.

·
Icon
665 Posts
HDNet also has God Bless America on Wed, May 9 that looks like it could be interesting...

And Apartment 143 (aka Emergo) on Wed, May 30.

Info at same HDNet site linked above.

·
Difficulty Concen........
7,395 Posts
Rating: R
Year: 2011
Cast: Joel Murray, Tara Lynne Barr, Mackenzie Brook Smith
Director: Bobcat Goldthwait
Synopsis: Loveless, jobless, possibly terminally ill, Frank has had enough of the downward spiral of America. With nothing left to lose, Frank takes his gun and offs the stupidest, cruelest, and most repellent members of society. He finds an unusual accomplice: 16-year-old Roxy, who shares his sense of rage and disenfranchisement.
Run Time: 1:44

bdowell said:
HDNet also has God Bless America on Wed, May 9 that looks like it could be interesting...

And Apartment 143 (aka Emergo) on Wed, May 30.

Info at same HDNet site linked above.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.