DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· Mentor
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Did a search and found a 339 price, but cannot recall the outfit. Maybe this is a good thing like the DP we all got a great deal but the first adopters got screwed??

· Mentor
40 Posts
DishDepot gives rebates for for trading in your old receiver:

Models 1000, 2000, 2700, 2800, 3000, 3700, 3800, 3900 and 4000 receive a $30 credit.

Model 4700, 4900, 5000, 7100 and 7200 receive a $50 credit.

Model 501s receive a $100 Credit.

G

·
You can get around douple those prices or more on ebay. Unless you just don't want to deal with the hassle of selling the recievers yourself, I don't see why someone would do the trade in with Dish Depot.

G

·
Ohh yea, for anyone interested who doesn't want to deal with ebay or wants to get rid of multiple recievers at the same time, I'll give you $10 more than DishDepot is offering for trade in on any of those recievers accept the X000 models. Email [email protected].

· Hall Of Fame
7,657 Posts
How much is the trade in value for the 301? $30 as well for do we get a little more on that one since its newer? Do they have to have the remotes, manual, etc. with them?

Also kcobra, do the receivers have to be clear or can they owe money on them? Do they have to have the remotes with them?

· Cool Member
26 Posts
You could just run up PPV charges on your old IRD, unplug the phoneline and then when it's full, just dump it. This would be worth more than $30.

Of course you would be subject to never ending ridicule from other online forum members....

· Hall Of Fame
7,657 Posts
Me myself, I do not watch that many ppv's anyways, and dont got time to sit down and watch ppv's trying to get money's worth. If I want to watch a movie I will go to the movie theatre or watch the movie packages or something.

kcobra, what do you do with these receivers since they have a balance on them? do you pay for shipping and do you pay in advance before receiving the receivers? what are the payment arrangements?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.