DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Hall Of Fame
5,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
(Zap2it.com) - CBS' popular daytime game show, "The Price is Right" is searching for new models. Finalists will appear in upcoming shows. Early this fall, two will be named season regulars. The show will resume taping in on August 19, after giving host Bob Barker a chance to recover from recent prostate surgery.

Replacements are needed for departing models, Nikki Ziering and Heather Kozar. Model Claudia Jordan will remain on "The Price is Right." According to the show's official website, Kozar's appearance on the show has led to "appearances in an increasing number of high paying television commercials and other assignments, some of which conflicted with the show's production schedule."

Full Story

·
Arcane Movie Trivia King
1,806 Posts
kozar probably just had it with "randy" bob(tho exactly how randy bob can be after prostate surgery is anyone's guess)-the way these game shows are filmed, no one should have a problem scheduling anything around them,...

·
Arcane Movie Trivia King
1,806 Posts
according to darrel, i suspect you've seen a lot more of her than you ever expected also...

·
Godfather
326 Posts
The only reason I know of Heather Kozar is because at one time she was dating then Bears QB Cade McClown(McNown).

I had no idea she was on PIR.

I'm sure she's happy to get off the show, and spend time spending her loser-boyfriend's money.

--BearsFan

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.