DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
shuffle some prioritizer entries. then hit MENU->search and add a new show.
go back to the priotizer via the BACK key.
Wow, look, all your shows got magically un-moved. Thanks!

·
Mentor
44 Posts
matto said:
shuffle some prioritizer entries. then hit MENU->search and add a new show.
go back to the priotizer via the BACK key.
Wow, look, all your shows got magically un-moved. Thanks!
Same thing happens if you move things around then hit dash (-) twice on an item to delete.

It doesn't save intermediatly, until you leave the screen so you need to move stuff, LEAVE the screen, then do whatever you want.

Retarded I know.

·
Lifetime Achiever
30,092 Posts
It has been reported.

Basically it doesn't "SAVE" your changes until you leave the prioritizer screen.
So when you leave to do other things, the SAVE routine isn't fired (appears to only be on the OK/Exit functions)

And the load function for the page, just re-reads what was already saved.

·
Hall Of Fame
1,222 Posts
Minor annoyance as bugs go, but speaks volumes to their software development process.

·
Hall Of Fame
1,448 Posts
I hope I'm not off topic here, but if I am understanding the previous posts correctly it sounds like they are reporting a problem I've been having once or twice with the HR 20 but more so on the R 15 where I will set up my series link recordings and auto records and arrange them in the prioritizer the way I wish only to have the prioritizer re-arrange them at a whim. I have especially had this problem with the R 15 to the point where I'm about ready to throw the remote at the unit. I even deleted everything in my prioritizer and re-instated them one at a time in the exact order I wanted them, only to exit the prioritizer and when next I checked, bingo bango, they were rearranged again. It seems that the first five or so stay in the order I placed them but all bets are off after that.

It is extremely frustrating to see your series link that you set for priority no. seven for instance become number 13 with out my doing a thing. And no matter how many times I arrange them as I want them once I exit, I can see that it drops at least two series links to the bottom of the screen as I exit. I have been hitting the back button now to exit the prioritizer and that seems to be a little better but it still re-arranges, again this is mostly with the R 15 which I realize this is not a thread for the R 15 but from the other posts I am guessing this happens on the HR 20 as well but I haven't had it long enough to tell what it does with the prioritizer, so I was using the R 15 as an example.

Hope that wasn't too confusing. If it adds anymore information. I have 24 items in the prioritzer on both the R 15 and the HR 20.:confused:

If this post would be better moved to the R 15 section please do so and I apologize if I was wrong to post it here.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.