DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· AllStar
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe someone can help, or someone else has had this problem with my HR20-700. A few days ago I had a problem with the prioritizer that I saw elsewhere in the forums: after using the network scheduler I went into my priotizer and saw duplicates and every time I deleted a season pass I would back out and it would come back. to solve this I had to delete every season pass, reboot, delete them all again, reboot, delete them all again, and then reboot. When I set up my season passes again, i left out some season passes that I didn't need anymore (1 of which is spongebob, which any parent probably knows is on constantly).

Now today I was looking in my recording history and saw a "canceled" message for every instance of spongebob that was on in the past 3 days even though it is no longer in my prioritizer. I also saw other shows that I had not set up season passes for (but that I did have in the past) showing up in there as canceled. The reason for the cancelations is that it conflicted with another program... even though no other programs were recording at that time.

So far this doesn't seem like it caused any problems other than filling up the history, but it looks like a problem just the same.

Any thoughts?

· AllStar
68 Posts
http://www.dbstalk.com/showthread.php?t=139794

This worked for me. Delete all your SP's in the prioritizer using the red button. (Start with the SP you scheduled on the web.) Don't wory about them showing up again, weird numbers, etc, just keep at it until they are all gone. Go into Reset Menu in Setup and select the middle selection "Reset Settings" or somesuch (do not select the last selection "Reset Everything". Unplug for fifteen minutes. Reboot. You may have to reset your dobly digital selection, aspect ratio, resolution, etc.

If you subscribe to local channels, you may also have to go into "Setup Antennae" and re-input your zipcode so the guide will reload this data and reauthorize your locals. Don't know why, but if you receive a "message 750" when tuned to your OTA's, then your spot beam locals will be downrez's to 420P.

Of course, you'll also have to re-enter your SP's.

Mod's might want to combine this with above thread

· The Shadow Knows!
36,634 Posts
Actually I'll just close this one if it's ok with everyone.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.