DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Unless this problem is fixed, the Hopper or any new box with the same restriction is forever not an option for me.

I have over 800 hours of recorded movies and unwatched TV show episodes from the premium channels and, with the sole exception of HBO, I simply don't subscribe to all of them 12 months a year.

If the DIRT folks are reading this thread, please pass on to management that should Dish ever make that content inaccessible while I'm a Dish subscriber, I will have to reevaluate my decades long commitment to Dish/Echostar.

If the Hopper must be this way for licensing reasons, fine. But it is the Dish policy to not allow even a lowly 612 in a home with a Hopper that will have eliminated access to content customers have paid for, not the Hopper EHD feature design.
Thanks! That's what I was looking for.

· Registered
2 Posts
We have the Hopper with sling 3 joeys + 2 EHD's and didn't have this problem until the upgrade last month... since then, we get attention errors, on recordings for channels we still pay for, for channels we previously had... Also everything has slowed down, the system is glitchier far more than normal, (ghosting, freezing, no sound) and we have the joy of the option-less 1:00 AM shutdown. This is their UPGRADE! .

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.