DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a h24 that is networked to my DVR. Up until last week or so, I have had no issues. Now nearly every morning I have to reboot the receiver. A couple times it has said it is updating and will show 0% but the string of numbers in the top left of the screen are progressively getting larger. Hours later, the update still says 0% even though the string of numbers keeps changing. Just for good measure, I left it alone for about 12 hours "updating" and was still at 0%. Any ideas? Is the receiver dying? Still on old GUI also, I live in So Cal. Thanks in advance.

·
Super Moderator
42,754 Posts
Sounds like it was triggered to download the new HD GUI, but couldn't find it in the stream.
It was loaded last night, but pulled about 4 AM [or us] which is normal.
I'd reboot the receiver and see what happens tonight.

·
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I reset it last night and this morning it said it was updating. 9 hours later it is at 0% again, and the string of numbers on the top left of the screen says 2/14/xx/xx. They are changing too fast to keep up. Should I keep it going or reset it?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.