DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· AllStar
72 Posts
Big time problems on both ABC and NBC HD and SD(two different types of DVR's). My wife doesn't watch CBS much so don't know about that. I had my system installed in April and everything was great but it's slowly gotten worse(alignment still looks good). The last few weeks have been really bad overall and not getting better. I'm placing a call to DirectTV today to see what they have to say.

Craig

· Icon
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
stecoff said:
For what it's worth, 6 and 10 look good this morning, both OTA and D*. I'm about 30 miles from the towers so any problems show up well on OTA. Hopefully they have worked out the problems.
Yes, they are both looking okay now but unwatchable earlier this morning.

· AllStar
72 Posts
I talked with several very impressive CSR's last night and the second one found some info that showed both the ABC and NBC local stations have been working on problems for awhile now.
I saw a lot of breaking up on NBC this morning so I hooked up some rabbit ears to the HR20 and see the same problem using OTA. Cable is working OK(looking at Olympics). It is definitely noisier though. :) It obviously(at least to me) is a problem with our local stations and not DirectTV. Pretty sad really that they are having so many problems(probably getting ready for 2009).

Craig

· Hall Of Fame
1,006 Posts
They have had issues for over two weeks now and are working to correct the problems.

Last week channel 6 was off the air two mornings in a row around 8AM,DirecTV and Dish had banners up saying it was a local issue.

· Hall Of Fame
1,056 Posts
Matt9876 said:
They have had issues for over two weeks now and are working to correct the problems.

Last week channel 6 was off the air two mornings in a row around 8AM,DirecTV and Dish had banners up saying it was a local issue.
And I thought that my wife was just crazy. :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.