DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Legend
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On an UltimateTV is there a way to advance the program guide many hours or to the next day without scrolling/clicking over in two hour blocks? It takes forever this way. In other words, if it's Thursday night and I want to see what's on Friday night, and possibly schedule a recording, is there a quick way to get there?
And, same question for a basic receiver.

·
Hall Of Fame
1,849 Posts
Yes. Press the Home button to bring up the Home screen, then cursor down to Search and click OK. Cursor down to Search by Date and Time and click OK. It will bring up a calendar that you can select the date and then a listing of hours will come up. It is really easy to use. It brings up the guide with that date and time information and you can record simply by highlighting the show and clicking Record on your remote.

Don't know about the basic receiver.

·
Legend
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, Karl. I discovered that if you use the channel selector to scroll up and down the program guide it jumps five channels at a time, rather than channel at a time for the other selector. I have not tried to see if the channel selector will take bigger jumps across times on the program guide, rather than one or two hours at a time.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.