DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
AllStar
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to program a friend's remote to control their Panasonic Big Screen TV (I don't know the model #). I tried all of the Panasonic codes in the manual (301) but none of them worked. I tried the scan method but didn't have any luck there either (I never know exactly how many possibilities there is and how long to continue). Anybody know of any source of additional codes or other ideas?

·
Icon/Supporter
873 Posts
I have the same problem, only with an Aiwa. It used to bother me alot to have to use 2 remotes but then I found out you can adjust the volume with the reciever, so I need the other remote for now only to turn the TV on and off.

·
Icon/Supporter
873 Posts
Geronimo, that site cracked me up! :lol: Remote control reviews were the last thing I'd ever imagine seeing on the net. And there's even a forum to go along with it.

·
Native American Potentate
8,308 Posts
I would never "hang out" tehre but I have found useful info there and so have many others. And may I remind you that a lot of people would say the same thing about us.

Check it out. If you dont find what you want ask. If they are geeks they are friendly geeks.

·
Your Neighborhood Liasion
12,527 Posts
I spent a lot of time there when I first got my pronto. Quite a steep learning curve, but once I got it programmed the way I wanted, I now only drop in occasionally for updates. Spend most of my time here, anyway.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.