DBSTalk Forum banner

Promo for SWM8 for $99.99

2K views 25 replies 10 participants last post by  David MacLeod 
#1 ·
at Solid signal, it appears to include the power inserter. Anyone else receive this?

#3 ·
Had one in my inbox this morning. I already bought one from another source, but great to see the price dropping!

#10 ·
David MacLeod said:
wifes going to kill me, guess what I just ordered :)
thing is, I don't need it right now (will be a month or so) but could not take the chance of a price/availability hike.
I bought mine a couple of months ago for $139, still haven't installed it yet......, but it is there when I want to install it. Have to budget everything and get all materials before installing.

#11 ·
David MacLeod said:
wifes going to kill me, guess what I just ordered :)
thing is, I don't need it right now (will be a month or so) but could not take the chance of a price/availability hike.
David, you did get it for $99....., right. Use the promo code. I got an email from this forum earlier where you said it was $139.

#13 ·
David MacLeod said:
I deleted that post, I had forgotten to enter the code like an I D 10 T :( yes, I did get it for 99 + shipping.
I have enough ports (parallel WB68's) and enough wire (3x RG6 to each room), but I had been thinking about getting one just to get rid of those darned BBC's. This was just the thing to get me to pull the trigger!

And David - great avatar! That cat almost doesn't look real!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.