DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in the Sacramento locals market. Our CBS affiliate starts their primetime one hour early. Example; How I Met You Mother starts at 7:00PM on Mondays, Survivor starts at 7:00PM on Wednesday, etc. Will the Hopper recognize this or do I need to set those programs up to record like a non PTAT show?

· EKB Editor
4,022 Posts
It's set up for 8-11 or 7-10, whichever is used in your time zone. If the stations in a market aren't all on the same PT hours, I think it would depend on Dish catching the difference. The EPG will have a PT timer icon for the shows that will be included in the PTAT recording, so you'll know in advance.

More info at http://www.dishuser.org/ptat.php

· Legend
245 Posts
916ajp said:
I live in the Sacramento locals market. Our CBS affiliate starts their primetime one hour early. Example; How I Met You Mother starts at 7:00PM on Mondays, Survivor starts at 7:00PM on Wednesday, etc. Will the Hopper recognize this or do I need to set those programs up to record like a non PTAT show?
This is a question I was also curious about. I am in the Sacramento locals area as well where CBS PT begins at 7 PM and the other three begin at 8PM. My install is Wednesday so will find out Wednesday night. At the worst I suppose the 7 - 8 PM programs will may need to be programmed to record if desired.

· EKB Editor
4,022 Posts
olguy said:
I see that on the Hopper EPG but not the Joeys.
That's bizarre, we might have our first bug attributable to the Joey. Do the Joeys show a timer icon for regular DVR events created on the Hopper?

· Hall Of Fame
1,234 Posts
BobaBird said:
That's bizarre, we might have our first bug attributable to the Joey. Do the Joeys show a timer icon for regular DVR events created on the Hopper?
They're all showing up on all 3 devices now. I guess you need to wait a couple of days to turn on PTAT. :lol: I turned it on the 1st day. Just now I disabled it and then enabled it and all timer icons are on all EPGs regardless of which box was used to set the timer. Ain't early adepterating fun.:p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.