DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Godfather
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to make sure I understand this whole "reverse mirror" nonsense that ABC/ESPN do with the college football games. I'm looking at the college football coverage map for tomorrow shown over here at ESPN's site, and I'm a little confused how DirecTV handles this. I'm mainly interested in the Notre Dame vs. North Carolina game, and I see that I should get this game on ESPN here in Wisconsin. But it also says there is no HD for that game, so do I need to turn off the "Hide SD Duplicates" on my HR21 just to see the game on Ch206? Or will I also receive it on the ESPN Alternate Ch210, as the guide currently shows?

And what about those people in the western half of the country who are not supposed to get the ND-UNC game at all? With DirecTV, will they still be able to see that game on the ESPN Alternate Channel 210?

· Breaking the mold
849 Posts
It will be on an alternate feed for those who are getting the big ten game on their local abc afilliate. Everyone else will get that game via game plan an the alternate would be blacked out.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.