DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Supreme Member
8,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently picked up a Roku 2 XS and have a question about it. I'm thinking of getting one for my father for Father's Day. If I do, can I add that to my Roku account? In other words, can one have multiple Roku units on one Roku account? Also, can I add his Roku to my Amazon Prime account like I did for my Roku?

· Registered
14,213 Posts
Yup.... you can have several Rokus on one account.

And you can put Amazon Prime on multiple Rokus, even if the Rokus are on different accounts.

For a while I had two Rokus on my account and had Netflix and Amazon set up on both, then I gave the older Roku to my mother and took it off my account. I reset the box and set it up with her own Netflix and added my Amazon back to it, and it's working great.

The only thing I did was make sure I have a PIN required for Amazon purchases so there's no way anyone over at her house can charge a movie to me... :)

· Supreme Member
8,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
On a related note, what's the best place to find episodes of a TV show that didn't record? For some reason part 1 of the 2-part season finale of NBC's The Firm, the part that was televised on Saturday, May 5th, didn't record on any of my DVRs. I don't want to watch part 2, which did record, until I watch part 1. Therefore, I'm wondering where is the best place from which to watch the missing episode.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.