DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Icon
3,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it just me or is the red zone ch now in HD? I don't have an hd reciever but I noticed that when they go to the bengals game they have the bars on the side of the screne.

It does not look right on my 32 inch SD PANASONIC TV. Is there any way to change a setting on my r15 or is the channel broadcast this way?

This is the first week that I have sceen the red zone ch this way

Thanks in advanced

· Banned
4,642 Posts
Red Zone looks too tall on my 4:3 TV. If I switch my TV to 16:9 it looks normal. Depending on the game they're showing some appear to be in widescreen format, tall players and others are 4:3 with the black sidebars.

· Icon
3,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
does any one know if the rest of the season is gonna be like this, and why D* change this to HD. is it because NFL SUPERFAN is an HD package or what.

· Banned
4,642 Posts
dtv757 said:
does any one know if the rest of the season is gonna be like this, and why D* change this to HD. is it because NFL SUPERFAN is an HD package or what.
I don't think it's in HD. Not unless my HDVR2 SD DTivo has learned how to receive an HD signal and convert it to SD. Looks like they're having problems with the format depending on which game they're currently showing.

· Banned
4,642 Posts
It's not filling the screen coming from my HR10. I'd have to manually change the aspect since it's an SD feed with widescreen content. So I get two sets of when it's showing a 4:3 game.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.