DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Cool Member
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got his deal last year. The e-mail I got from them plus a couple of CSR's said this wasn't auto renewal.
Today I looked online and the 2021 season has been added to my bill with a charge of 0.00. Does this mean I'm getting it free again, or am going to have to deal with the hassle of cancelling once they run a real charge on my next bill?
Has anyone who got it free last year had it added back this year? To be clear, I didn't ask for the free deal last year. They just added on and sent me an e-mail.
In the my programming section of the website, it now has NFLST listed as part of my sports programming with a price of 0.00 listed. Yesterday in this section it had it listed as available to order at full price.

·
Premium Member
11,288 Posts
Auto renewal for Sunday Ticket is automatic. Unless you receive something in writing stating it's free again you will be paying full price unless you call and cancel.

·
Cool Member
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just got through calling them and they claim it's free for me. Something called a proactive loyalty discount. I guess I will see if they charge me a first payment. I have plenty of time before the start of the season to cancel.

·
Registered
4,093 Posts
I just got through calling them and they claim it's free for me. Something called a proactive loyalty discount. I guess I will see if they charge me a first payment. I have plenty of time before the start of the season to cancel.
Call back and see what answer you get that time

·
Hall Of Fame
4,991 Posts
maybe. I think the my programming section wouldn't also show 0.00 cost. It always shows the cost there. Before this showed on my bill, it had the option to add at full price ever since they started offering it for this season.
Normally you see a 0.00 dollar cost until about August/September

·
Hall Of Fame
4,991 Posts
Added to my bill as well. I called and was told it's for being a loyal customer over 20yrs. I'll take it. Had it free last year too!
Someone just called and was told the channels during a free preview weekend were in his package now. After the weekend the channels were gone

·
Icon
1,340 Posts
Received STMax for free last year.
3 months ago, I dropped from Premier to Choice.

Looked at my account last week and STMax appeared in the "Add Additional Sports Channel" list, on the "My Programming" page, priced at 6 payments of $65.99.

Checked again today and now it's listed under the "My Sports Channels" list with a $0.00 total next to it.
If they bill me, I'll cancel.
If they don't, thank you, DirecTV!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.