DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Cool Member
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there someplace I can tell if I can get channels in MPEG2 HD.
I love my Hr10-250 and the TIVO interface. I already have 2 of the newer receivers but I don't like them much. I am wondering what channels I can still get in HD...or if I need to bite the bullet and upgrade this one.

I also need tips on how to get a replacement..one of the existing ones I have was meant to be a replacement for the HR10-250 but I put it in a different room.

· Premium Member
607 Posts
At the moment, you'll still be able to get the HD channels in the 70's (ESPNHD, etc.) but those will soon be going away and you'll basically be left with no HD on that box..unless you have it hooked up for OTA. Sounds like it's time to bite the bullet.

· Lifetime Achiever
28,927 Posts
mrpbjnance said:
Is there someplace I can tell if I can get channels in MPEG2 HD.
I love my Hr10-250 and the TIVO interface. I already have 2 of the newer receivers but I don't like them much. I am wondering what channels I can still get in HD...or if I need to bite the bullet and upgrade this one.

I also need tips on how to get a replacement..one of the existing ones I have was meant to be a replacement for the HR10-250 but I put it in a different room.
Call and ask .. Now is your chance, but it will not last forever.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.