DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Legend
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like some upcoming recordings are listed in the history area as canceled, but they are in the To do list to record. This includes "Boston Legal" Tuesday night and Extreme makeover Sunday night. What should I make of this?

·
Lifetime Achiever
30,092 Posts
Nothing, when the system reboots, it "canceles" pretty much everything in the future... then re-adds it as the guide data populates.

·
Legend
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Earl Bonovich said:
Nothing, when the system reboots, it "canceles" pretty much everything in the future... then re-adds it as the guide data populates.
Thanks Earl..I figured it was something like that. I thought I had seen this before and I am one that has never had a program NOT record...

·
DBSTalk Club Member
251 Posts
Earl Bonovich said:
And while that's all fine and dandy, I think it should then remove items from the "history" when it is able to re-schedule them. Otherwise, it's confusing and requires a lot of going back and forth to check on things.

·
Lifetime Achiever
30,092 Posts
iacas said:
And while that's all fine and dandy, I think it should then remove items from the "history" when it is able to re-schedule them. Otherwise, it's confusing and requires a lot of going back and forth to check on things.
You are right, they should.... and who knows... maybe they will in a future update.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
iacas said:
I agree! Would make life just a little easier.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.