DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Banned
6,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On Monday Night May 13th, Dish Network will be holding their Quarterly Tech Chat LIVE.

Channel 101 - 9-10 pm EST
Channel 251 - 9-10 pm EST

As the Tech Chat approaches we ask that you post your questions for the tech chat here.

Also on Monday May 13th we will open up our DBStalk.COM Chat area so that users can chat durring the chat. We will try to work with Dish Network so that they can view our chat as the Tech Chat airs on TV (who knows maybe they could read questions or comments directly from our chat!)

So think of your best technical questions and post them here!

· Banned
6,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
1) I understand that the 301 has caller id now
2) No the Dishpro LNBS and switches will onlyh with with Dishpro receivers. In order for them to work with older legacy receivers you will need a special adaptor on each legacy receiver.
3) The 721 will be out in very limited quanaties at the end of May. The 522 is due early next year.
4) I dont have an answer for that one. :D

· Banned
6,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Z'Loth to answer your question, no TNGTony will not be doing the transcript, he is taking a well deserved vacation, I understand hes driving up North to see sights he has never seen before.

He will be back in a few weeks though.

I hope he has a great vacation!

· Banned
6,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Heres one for the tech chat.

Actually this one has been bugging me for quite awhile, just never thought to ask it untill now.

When with the Dish 6000 support the OTA EPG Data sent by Digital Stations via their PSIP stream?

I would be nice to see show listings instead of "Digital Programming" listed on my 6000 epg.

· Banned
6,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
When will the new Platinum keyboard for the 721 be released? How long from when the 721 comes out will it take before we can use the Web Browsing / Broadband aspects of the 721?

Thanks in advance!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.