DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Cool Member
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have some downloaded AVI files. I've shared them on my network and can see them in the menues when I look under video on my DVR. They won't play though, of course.
If I install Tversity or Twonky, should that allow me to watch my favorite British car show on my TV?

I tried searching and I'm sure the answer is there somewhere but I got a little confustificated by all the chatter.

Thanks,
CW

·
Cutting Edge: ECHELON '09
2,390 Posts
cwaters said:
I have some downloaded AVI files. I've shared them on my network and can see them in the menues when I look under video on my DVR. They won't play though, of course.
If I install Tversity or Twonky, should that allow me to watch my favorite British car show on my TV?

I tried searching and I'm sure the answer is there somewhere but I got a little confustificated by all the chatter.

Thanks,
CW
I can't speak to Twonky - but yes TVersity will allow you to watch Top Gear (a guess) ? I am assuming you are using WMP - which does not transcode; and that's the key.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.