DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Mentor
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I started experiencing problems with my R15-300 after the August update, I keep hearing about "updated software coming soon". I've been having issues now for over 6 weeks. Tech support doesn't think it is a hardware issue. Just the software.

Does anyone know the definition of "soon"? I've looked it up and here is what I found "Without hesitation; promptly". Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This game of maybe it will record and maybe it won't is driving me nuts. Maybe it will freeze and maybe it won't. Don't get me wrong, life is too predictable as is.

·
Hall Of Fame
2,496 Posts
Not really sure, I think it's in testing right now for all the DVRs so I would guess once they know it's ok they will start the rollout.

·
Lifetime Achiever
30,092 Posts
fu_paladins said:
Thanks...I'll just keep hoping and praying. Maybe it will be their Christmas present to me.
If all goes well... it should be well before Christmas

·
Lifetime Achiever
30,092 Posts
No guarantees, but it is probable.

And it will have to be a staggered rollout because of the volume of R15's out there.

·
Lifetime Achiever
30,092 Posts
sheridan1952 said:
I suppose we'll have to reformat again after this new update.
You shouldn't have to.

·
Cool Member
19 Posts
I'm tired of all the crap with 2 R15s in the house, one won't record anything now.......seriously thinking about going to Dish, all because of this last stupid update......if they'd back up one update it'd be fine, or at least give us a date on the new patch.....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.