DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How can i get the guide to read more than 1 hour at a time and more channels per screen. Very frustrating:(

·
Hall Of Fame
1,026 Posts
Right now there is no way to change the guide options except for changing to a different date and time by going into the quick menu while in the menu and selecting date & time.

·
Super Moderator
12,863 Posts
You can do one thing in the guide, which you may or may not care about. Highlight the channel number all the way on the left side of the screen and press info. Then you will get a listing of all programs on that channel, scrolling downward.

Also, if you want to move ahead or back in the guide in larger segments, the green button will jump you ahead 12 hours and the red button will jump you back 12 hours.

Carl

·
Legend
168 Posts
carl6 said:
You can do one thing in the guide, which you may or may not care about. Highlight the channel number all the way on the left side of the screen and press info. Then you will get a listing of all programs on that channel, scrolling downward.
Interesting... I didn't know about that.

·
Godfather
440 Posts
MGIBBS911 said:
How can i get the guide to read more than 1 hour at a time and more channels per screen. Very frustrating:(
I presume you mean 1 1/2 hours. Personally I miss the TiVo Live Guide, with the channel numbers and current program on the left, and all programs on that channel on the right. But that's just me.

Really, my biggest peeve is the fact you have to hit GUIDE twice to get to the actual guide. I wish they put all those filters in a menu somewhere.

·
Super Moderator
12,863 Posts
If you place the highlight over the channel number on the guide, and press Info, you will get a listing of programs for the channel very similar to what the Tivo guide showed.

Carl

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.