DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Hall Of Fame
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My R15 is still being used to basically just record my daughters shows (until dual buffers show up).

I have 5 or 6 series links set up for her, all kids shows, all were set up to record both first run and repeats, all had been recording flawlessly for a couple of months.

I noticed yesterday that nothing had recorded since December 5th. History was useless so I checked out each of the series links, and every one of them had reverted to "first run only".

Has anyone else seen that happen?

·
Hall Of Fame
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
qwerty said:
I had the opposite happen when I downloaded 10FA. They all changed from First Run to Both. Same thing happened when I downloaded 10F1.
Something is totally screwed up with it. God forbid it runs more than two months without requiring a full reformat.

Yesterday, after resetting all series links to "Both" the day before, only one show recorded, the rest show up in history as "not recorded".

When looking at history for the ones that did not record, it shows "not recorded" but then when you click on the show to get details it says "this show was recorded" but there is no option to play it and it is not showing up in the MyVod.

This thing just needs to be fixed. It should run for more than a month or two without a full reformat.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.