DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess I have been out to lunch too long, I have a Big dish, was going to DBS, but what is the real reason Dish Network, and others cannot sell distant local network programing to anyone that will pay for it? This is another one of the stupid things the FCC does, I thought they were created to help the Consumer, but more and more, nowadays, they are helping big business.

·
Legend
192 Posts
Railroader said:
I guess I have been out to lunch too long, I have a Big dish, was going to DBS, but what is the real reason Dish Network, and others cannot sell distant local network programing to anyone that will pay for it? This is another one of the stupid things the FCC does, I thought they were created to help the Consumer, but more and more, nowadays, they are helping big business.
Actually, Congress created the law... Dish Network got caught playing fast and loose with the rules, so they can no longer provide the distant networks.

Congress created the law that determines who can get distants. Take up the complaint with your Congresscritter.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.