DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Hall Of Fame
3,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So we went to watch the 1/18 CSI: only to find the D* "we know this channel is not working right now there's no need to call us" slide. My local CBS affiliate was having transmitter problems last week unfortunately CSI was a victim of it. Would this episode be available on Netflix or Hulu or something? Just got a bluray player for Christmas and was wondering if we could catch this episode on it somehow. We want to see it since it was part 1 of Catherine's exit. Thanks.

· Legend
185 Posts
As far as I know only CBS.com, they like to keep them for themselves.

· Hall Of Fame
3,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah I could only find it on cbs.com too so I thought I'd ask. I've never had streaming content before so I wasn't sure. Thanks.

· Hall Of Fame
1,299 Posts
So it not recording was nothing on my end? I caught it 22 min into the show and just started it from there, missed that little bit but got the gist of what happened.

I have it set to record on my HR21-100 and it said 0 min so I quickly recorded it on my HR24-500 and all was well (just watched it live too)

· Legend
185 Posts
klang said:
The show is available in iTunes as well.
Don't they charge you though? I don't have it, just what I've heard.

· Know Nothing
6,269 Posts
Which CSI? Aren't there like 5 or 6 variations?

Two of them are on the CBS Primetime channel in Windows Media Player.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.