DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Legend
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like the title says, my yellow record light is lit all the time now whether I am recording or not. Anyone else seems this? Havent noticed any other problems so it hardly seems like a reason to reset and dump the stupid guide data.

·
Cool Member
24 Posts
ouijal said:
Like the title says, my yellow record light is lit all the time now whether I am recording or not. Anyone else seems this? Havent noticed any other problems so it hardly seems like a reason to reset and dump the stupid guide data.
Yup, I had the same issue so I "red button reset" the unit and it went away.

·
Godfather
356 Posts
I had this happen too. Nothing was recording though, so I hit record change channel hit record again, hit list to go to MYVOD and then double dashed them both and the light went out.

·
Legend
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LockMD said:
I had this happen too. Nothing was recording though, so I hit record change channel hit record again, hit list to go to MYVOD and then double dashed them both and the light went out.
Thanks for trying, fellow Steelers fan, but that didn't work for me. It is still lit as yellow as the flag they threw on Nate Washington at the end of regulation this weekend. :(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.