DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Icon
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Very strange problem going on, and not for everything recorded. I have a morning new show set as a SERIES. The program records but doesn't appear in my LIST to be able to watch. I have to go into HISTORY & see that it recorded then select it from THERE to play. very strange & seems to have just started doing this about a week or so ago. I have Deleted the Series & re-added it but the issue continues.

Anyone see this on your DVR ?? HR24/500

·
Hall Of Fame
12,971 Posts
cody21 said:
Very strange problem going on, and not for everything recorded. I have a morning new show set as a SERIES. The program records but doesn't appear in my LIST to be able to watch. I have to go into HISTORY & see that it recorded then select it from THERE to play. very strange & seems to have just started doing this about a week or so ago. I have Deleted the Series & re-added it but the issue continues.
Anyone see this on your DVR ?? HR24/500
Did you restart the DVR? Do you have Whole Home? If you do, can you see it from other systems?

·
Registered
9,492 Posts
Had a similar problem a few weeks ago. My HR24-200 recordings of Sunday mornings news programs did not show up on my HR34-700 PlayList. Shows recorded earlier and later on the same HR24 could be seen. I watched the programs later from another area in my home and left them there. The watched shows only became visible on the HR34 the next Sunday when the HR24-200 recorded more episodes in the series. I was able to delete the watch programs from the Genie with no hassle.

·
Icon
645 Posts
Had the same issue a couple of weeks ago on the HR24-200 that is in our bedroom. The recording of the The Goldbergs was not showing up on the HR44 in the living room, nor on either of the HR24's in the bedroom or basement. I could go into history on the HR24 in the bedroom and it said that the program recorded. I could select it from history and view it not he bedroom set. Had to restart the HR24 it was recorded on then the recording showed up everywhere.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.