DBSTalk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
AllStar
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have several recorded shows that have a symbol beside them. The symbol is an exclamation mark in the middle of a triangle. Any idea what this means? I have plenty of free space and the shows are NOT On Demand that have been downloaded.

·
Hall Of Fame
3,640 Posts
That triangle usually means those shows are in danger of deletion due to drive space issues. If you have plenty of free space then I'm not sure... :shrug:

I would try a menu restart of the box and see what happens.

·
AllStar
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Go Beavs said:
That triangle usually means those shows are in danger of deletion due to drive space issues. If you have plenty of free space then I'm not sure... :shrug:

I would try a menu restart of the box and see what happens.
I am only using about 15% of the available drive space. But I will try a restart.
Thanks.

·
This Space for Sale
7,466 Posts
I was under the impression it also means in jeopardy of being deleted based on future recordings. Check your To Do list and see if you have have a ton of stuff scheduled. Like a 123 hour recording my son set up once.

·
AllStar
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
trh said:
I was under the impression it also means in jeopardy of being deleted based on future recordings. Check your To Do list and see if you have have a ton of stuff scheduled. Like a 123 hour recording my son set up once.
Yes, I think this was the problem. It does mean it is in jeopardy of being deleted.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.