DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Godfather
573 Posts
Camaro305 said:
I was just curious if by being tuned to that channel, it somehow interfered with recording of that channel. :confused: I did not have time to try to recreate this scenario.
I had that happen before the current update. Not sure if it was resolved with this one. It happened while I was watching House on Fox which is set to record as a series link while another show is set to record at the same time. The yellow light was on indicating it was recording which it was, the other program but not House. I looked at the list and House was not shown as recording. I manually hit the record button and then it did start recording House.

Once before while on a channel that was not set to record anything we started watching a prerecorded program right at the time that two other series were due to record that evening. After watching the prerecorded one I went to check the two that should have been recorded and found that only one was. I'm assuming that we confused the box by being on another channel right before the start time of the two series and since we started to watch one from our list we never saw the message that you get that the box needs to change the channel to record and gives you the option of changing or canceling the recording of one of the shows. I hope that might have been corrected with this update also.
John

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.