DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· AllStar
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure this has been asked before on this forum, but I'm too lazy and stupid to look. I want to record "House" which airs on Tuesday from 9 - 10pm EST, when I set the DVR to record all shows but pressing the "R" button twice, it records everything including the repeats. How do I just record for the night and time frame I want ? Thanks. :confused:

· ke6cdn
424 Posts
Press R to record a show, press List button on remote, press Yellow button. Select show you are recording from the Guide. Select Recording in left side bar, press Menu on Remote, click Record Defaults, set your Defaults.

In the future when you press R twice, your selection will record with your defaults including the Episode Type default you selected.

· AllStar
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
DishDog said:
Press R to record a show, press List button on remote, press Yellow button. Select show you are recording from the Guide. Select Recording in left side bar, press Menu on Remote, click Record Defaults, set your Defaults.

In the future when you press R twice, your selection will record with your defaults including the Episode Type default you selected.
Thanks a million ! :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.