DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Cool Member
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have NHL Center Ice and I have my R15 set to AutoRecord Buffalo Sabres games. The problem is the receiver always chooses to record the games on the regional sports channels in the 600's. Does anyone know how to make it specifically look for the game on the Center Ice channels? Thanks.

· AllStar
89 Posts
amacluskie said:
I have NHL Center Ice and I have my R15 set to AutoRecord Buffalo Sabres games. The problem is the receiver always chooses to record the games on the regional sports channels in the 600's. Does anyone know how to make it specifically look for the game on the Center Ice channels? Thanks.
This was the #2 reason I went back to the TiVo DirecTV receivers. The WishLists on TiVo just work. If I recall, you can't tell the R15 to AutoRecord from only the channels you receive. It tries to record from all channels and you can't tell it otherwise. You'll need to know the Channel number and Time and setup a manual recording. The AutoRecord for Sports packages on the R15 is worthless. It doesn't work. Needs too much babysitting.

FWIW. The #1 reason was the wife and I thought the R15 sucked dirt and we hated that piece of garbage. :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.